Dating a Filipino Woman
Seven thousand islands and 56,879,684 women living there — doesn’t it seem like a paradise spot for finding a Filipino soulmate?
If you want to know the pros & cons of dating Filipinas and how to treat a Filipina woman to make her fall for you. Check the rest of this article for the best advice.
Who is a Filipino Woman?
What do you know about Filipinas besides that they live on beautiful islands with numerous volcanoes and exotic beaches?
But the Philippines also has a very beautiful female population who also make excellent partners for foreign men: honest, romantic, educated, with gorgeous curves and tan skin. For many, Phillipino chicks are the dream love.
The Filipino female population also has impressive statistics that can be helpful:
- Almost 100% of females have an education, which speaks of their open-mindedness
- The fertility rate, although declining recently, makes 2.454 births per woman
- The average marriage age in the Philippines for women is 28 years, which gives a lot of chances of finding a beautiful young wife
Pros & Cons of Dating Filipino Women
Filipino ladies, like all people in the world, have their advantages and disadvantages. That’s why, before trying Filipino women dating, we recommend you look at their physical and personality traits.
- Their appearance: eyes shaped like almonds like of hot Chinese women, sun-tanned skin of a golden olive hue, dark, long, curly hair — pleasant to the eye features which Filipino girls highlight with colorful clothes.
- A lot of Western men are attracted to Filipino females for their cheery energy: these women radiate optimistic vibes, which can make you smile.
- Philippine girls, among other hot Asian singles, are the ones who know English the best, which simplifies communication with them.
- Filipina ladies, although following traditional values and seeing family-building as their dream goal, don’t mind providing for their family with their husbands, which speaks for their hard-working nature.
The light doesn’t come without darkness. Filipino ladies also have some cons which you may not like:
- They are quite emotional, although they won’t go to extremes. Anyway, for men seeking calm partners, Filipino women are not the best options.
- They are shy, like Japanese women for marriage, which is not such a bad thing, but it will complicate your attempt to make connections with them.
Where to Meet a Filipino Woman?
If you want to get a Filipina girlfriend, you have to know where to start your search. We suggest two ways:
Offline dating is a bit of an old-school thing, but for those who stand for out-of-the-website experience, here are several most populated cities in the Philippines:
Usually, local girls can be met on the beaches and at the markets, but they also visit tourist places. Anyway, not only foreigners can enjoy the Philippines’ wonders, right?
Another less expensive and probably more effective way to find Filipina beauties is online dating platforms, which provide various communication tools, safety measures, convenient search filters, etc. Although there are alternatives to online dating sites, such as social media and online forums/events, they are not as effective as virtual services. One of the best ones for finding Philippines women for marriage and dating are below:
Tips for Dating a Filipino Woman
“How to date a Filipino woman” — if this is your latest Google search, we will help you with several tips to simplify your dating Filipina path.
- Humor is your weapon
Filipino women like a good laugh, and they like men who can make them laugh even more. But don’t use stereotypic sarcastic jokes — better come up with your own, which would be funny but innocent at the same time.
- Keep an eye on your look
Filipino ladies pay a lot of attention to the appearance of men, namely, small details like perfume or clean clothes.
- Be curious about her story
We all have stories that shaped our worldviews, but not many people are interested in learning them. Ask your Filipino woman about her backstory, her family, her hobbies — and she will feel closer to you. BUT don’t be too persuasive with these questions.
- Respect boundaries
Although there is not such a vivid rule of PDA, still, women in the Philippines don’t like it when men around them are too touchy.
- Be a gentleman.
Nice compliments, like “You wear very nice perfume,” small gifts like handmade bracelets or bouquets, inviting to date out — it’s not that hard to be a gentleman.
How often do divorces happen in the Philippines?
The Philippines is the only country in the world, other than the Vatican, that bans divorces. That’s why people there perceive marriage as a very important step, which guarantees the loyalty of your Filipino girl.
Do Filipino girls seek long-term dating?
Yes, Filipino women invest a lot in their relationships, especially when they seek long-term partners. Among hot Philippines women registered on dating sites, the majority look for serious relationships.
Do Filipina women like foreign men?
Yes, a lot of girls from the Philippines seek international partners, thinking they are more affectionate and generous than local men.