Dating a Japanese Woman
The hot Asian singles from Japan have their secrets about dating them. If you wonder how to get a Japanese girlfriend or want to learn more about these females, check out our article.
P.S. You will also find the best websites with alluring Asian women to date online there.
Who is a Japanese woman?
Tender Japanese women, with their submissive nature and cute-looking faces, attract a lot of males worldwide. These females are ambitious but also value traditional family building — a main reason you should try finding a Japanese girlfriend.
What should you know about women from Japan to make a considerate dating decision? Here are the main facts:
- You will have a lot of chances of finding a single young Japanese girl because of the average marriage age trends in this country. Statista says that Japanese women usually get married at the age of 29.5
- Japanese women are perfect for building a small family. The source shows that the fertility rate in Japan is relatively low and makes 1.34 children per 1 woman
- Japan is “welcoming” to foreigners — around 4% of marriages are international
- There are a lot of single Japanese girls — 1 in 4 women single means that you will enjoy a lot of fish in the sea
Pros & Cons of dating Japanese Women
Your Japanese gf may have both bad and good sides of character, although they make good wives anyway.
- Japanese ladies are polite and shy, which helps them deal with problems with calmness.
- Japanese women have a deep respect for family and marriage, like hot Chinese women. That’s why if they choose you as a partner, it means you conquer their heart.
- Japanese girls focus on their education and career a lot, which means you will have not only a versatile but a hard-working person by your side.
- Japanese women are incredibly loyal — who wouldn’t want such a partner?
- Last but not least, Japanese women for marriage have exotic and alluring appearances: pale, flawless skin, a slim figure, and slender legs combined with the makeup of a “kawaii” or cute girly aesthetic
- When you decide to date Japanese women, you will, unlike with Philippines women for marriage, inevitably face a language barrier. It’s not the biggest drawback of dating a Japanese girl, but it will significantly impact your communication.
- Because of the severe working culture in Japan, many people have no free time and not much desire to go out. It means that your Japanese girl may not be a very adventurous person, and most likely, a lot of topics she initiates will be connected to work.
Where to Meet a Japanese Woman?
Japan is a vivid and progressive country, a place where both offline and online dating are almost equally effective.
We think the best way to encounter a girl is to go to a big city – a higher population means more dating options! Which Japanese cities to choose? Here are 4 most popular spots:
But it’s not only about cities. You should choose areas which local girls visit the most often. Our experience shows that these places are most girls-crowded:
- Local markets. It’s trivial, but local markets attract a lot of local people. You appearing there as a stranger will be a love sign from above for some girls 😉
- Shopping spots. Bustling with many stores and entertainment, these departments attract hot Japanese women who just want to relax.
- Nightlife Party places. Although the Japanese people are hard-working, many like hanging out to forget about routine. The most popular time for such activities is late evening and night. Go to places focused on nightlife activities to meet alluring Asian singles there.
Virtual dating is not only popular among hot Philippines women but also in Japan because many people simply don’t have time for offline meetings and compensate for them with virtual communication. Social media, online forums, and dating apps gather a lot of cute Japanese females eager to partner with someone, especially foreigners.
We recommend choosing specialized dating websites for their set of tools, which will significantly simplify your search. Online forums and social media don’t have decent safety measures and detailed filters to help you encounter the most suitable profile, do they? Here are the best apps to try:
Tips for Dating Japanese Woman
“How to date a Japanese woman properly?”
A lot of Western men wanting to date Japanese girls face this question. The dating culture in Japan differs from the US and Western Europe, although there are common dating tips for all nations.
- Be respectful toward her parents, ambitions, and culture.
Japanese people are respectful in their demeanor and expect others to follow this trait, too. When you date your girl, speak respectfully about her family and show understanding toward differences between your cultures.
- Don’t forget about PDA rules in Japan.
In the Japanese dating culture, kissing, hugging, and showing other affection signs are considered inappropriate. That’s why, if you date your girl in Japan, be aware of this rule. Otherwise, you can not only unpleasantly surprise other people but also push away your gf.
- Punctuality is important.
It sounds trivial because being punctual is a universal politeness rule, but for Japanese girls, it means much more — better even to arrive on a date earlier.
- Remember about courtesy.
Small meaningful gifts connected to memorable dates or her favorite hobbies, little bouquets — it works on all girls, and Japanese women are not an exception!
What should I avoid when trying Japanese women dating?
When you date Japanese girls, we recommend avoiding too personal questions. Japanese people are quite reserved and open their hearts to others not very quickly. You have to be patient and define the right time to ask deeper questions.
Are there activities Japanese people like the most so I could impress my girl?
There are a lot of unusual hobbies Japanese people try. Western guys dating Japanese women say that besides typical karaoke and shopping, Japanese girls like forest bathing and swinging in boats.
Are Japanese girls initiative, or should I initiate conversations to attract them?
It’s an unspoken rule in Japan that a man initiates a conversation. If you don’t do it during your date with a Japanese girl, most likely, it will turn into a silent drama movie.